Become a Rainforest Rescuer
By making a tax deductible monthly contribution to Rainforest Rescue, your support goes a long way towards protecting rainforests forever.
As a not-for-profit organisation, Rainforest Rescue depends on the generosity of its donors and business supporters to help us achieve our mission to Protect Rainforests Forever.
Joining our Ongoing Giving Program as a Rainforest Rescuer is a simple but effective way for you to support our mission and to make saving rainforests a part of your everyday life.
Your ongoing gifts- efficient and effective
By donating on a monthly basis, you gain satisfaction knowing that you are:
- giving us the security to make long-term commitments to protecting rainforests in Australia and overseas by creating a sustainable funding base;
- providing continuity on our conservation commitments and research programs;
- reducing our administration costs so more money goes into protecting rainforests;
- ensuring the long-term viability of our environmental outcomes;
- allowing us to budget and prepare for new opportunities to save endangered rainforests
- spread the cost of your budgeted donation over the year by making smaller donation amounts on a monthly basis but still significantly contributing to rainforest protection
become a rainforest rescuer today
For as little as $1 a day or $30 a month, you can become a Rainforest Rescuer and help save your piece of the rainforest today!
Set up a fundraising page
Start easy and affordable regular giving
- Express your commitment to protecting rainforests by specifying the amount you are able to donate which suits your lifestyle and financial circumstances;
- have all your donations summarised for you on one convenient tax receipt that is mailed to you at the end of the financial year;
- decide how much information you require throughout the year to keep you up-to-date on where your money is being spent and our environmental outcomes;
- save time and money through not having to mail in your donations.
Your monthly donation will be deducted from your nominated credit card or bank account on the 1st of every month (or closest business day).
Give monthly donations-save more rainforest
By giving on a monthly basis you can be sure that your donation is directly contributing to real conservation outcomes. For example, a donation of $25 per month will:
- purchase and protect 5m2 of high conservation-value Daintree Rainforest
- plant and nurture to maturity two rainforest trees within Australia
- protect 500 sqm of Orangutan habitat in the Gunung Leuser National Park
- plant 10 rainforest trees to restore vital Orangutan habitat in northern Sumatra
Contribute now to saving rainforests forever!
Becoming a Rainforest Rescuer is as simple as calling us on 1300 763 611 or creating a recurring donation online.
All donations to Rainforest Rescue are tax deductible and you can indicate your preference for supporting specific projects.
If you would prefer to make an off-line donation by completing and posting us a form, please use one of the following forms: Ongoing Giving or One-off donations.